Based in the United States
Delve into a strange cave with a seemingly endless supply of treasure, strategically choosing your battles to gather as much treasure as possible! Find rare artifacts and traverse the skill tree to become your choice of a mage, warrior, alchemist, or a mix of skills. Craft potions or enchant your equipment with ingredients, and discover secret areas! But be careful because the cave has oddly become quite dangerous lately with more explorers going missing every day… The Enchanted Cave 2 is an RPG/roguelike with a heavy focus on risk vs reward. Strategically choosing your battles, building your character, enchanting your equipment and knowing when to escape the cave are crucial to succeed.
The Enchanted Cave 2 is a sequel to my most successful flash game The Enchanted Cave which launched in 2009 and has several millions of game plays across the web. Following a successful kickstarter in April 2014, I quit my programming job to work full time The Enchanted Cave 2.
- 100 randomly-generated floors of loot, monsters, and minibosses
- Over 300 items, equipment, spells, and crafting ingredients
- Mid-cave shops to buy, sell, and enchant equipment
- Secret areas hidden in the walls
- A thriving town of tourists and eager explorers to talk and trade their equipment
- Sprawling skill tree featuring 3 unique play-styles, or any combination!
- 4 playable characters
- A beautiful soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope
- Museum for the hardcore collectors
- Full controller support
- 3 challenge game modes
Official Premium Gameplay Video YouTube
2018 Mega Update Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A rogue-like game that kept me entertained for more than an hour is unheard of, and I just couldn't put the game down once I got my feet wet with it."
- IndieGames.com, IndieGames.com
- "I suspect most will find The Enchanted Cave 2 to be just the right mix of sugar and spice to keep them happy through all 100 levels, and potentially beyond."
- Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
- "The Enchanted Cave 2 is simple to pick up, but seriously hard to put down."
- Dora, Jay Is Games
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Original Enchanted Cave Flash Game
Play for free at kongregate.com.
Original Enchanted Cave Android Port
Available at play.google.com.
Original Enchanted Cave iOS Port
Available at itunes.apple.com.
About Dustin Auxier
Dustin is a game developer known mostly for his Enchanted Cave series.
More information on Dustin Auxier, our logo & relevant media are available here.